Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Extra Credit


1. Who are you?
 My name is Michaila Bohard and I am currently in Dr. Pres tons american literature English class.
2. Why are you taking this course?
 I am taking this course because I like the am lit course I'm taking now and I would rather blog and hack my assignments then going to the text book for everything and have to write essays how the teacher wants you to write it. And I like the freedom in the class.
3. What do you hope to get out of this class?
 I hope to get help out of this class with grants and scholarships and an experience that I have been getting in the class I'm in now.
4. What scares me and excites me at the same time about next year is planning my future after high school. I mean I know what I'm doing and where I'm going its just making it all happen.
5. What in your life do you care about to give it your all?
 I care about making my parents proud of me and having a successful life that they didn't get to have and making my Nana proud in heaven.
6. This course can help me achieve my goals and dreams to become successful in life and help me develops the skills I need to help me succeed in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment