Sunday, January 12, 2014

HACKING MY EDUCATION

What do I want to know?

What skills do I want to demonstrate?
the skills i want to demonstrate is to be independent, strong, capable of doing anything.
What experience do I want under my belt?
the kind of experience i want under my belt relates to what ever i want to do and in this case i want to either be a physical therapist or a sports surgeon, but i do have some experience by volunteering at star physical thereapy.
What am I looking for?

Who do I want in my network?

Roadmap for the semester:
At the moment I dont know what my semester is going to look like except making sure i have good grades. everything feels like a great big jumble. i feel myself stressing about after high school about where am i going to go. i know i still have five months but i like to know what i am doing in advance then last minute and right now i'm having a mind block where everything is do foggy and blurry i dont know what to do. so when i know you guys will know but as of now have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment