Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Final Essay

 As I move on to the next level in my life I want to leave high school with no regret, but I know I am going to leave with regret. The should have, could have, would have is going to go through my mind as i get older and wiser and I'm sure so is everyone else. "I wish i would have studied more", "I Should have done a sport", "I could have gone to Africa, Hawaii, and Yosemite, but I didn't". But for now I just want to leave knowing I tried my best and I had fun.

Seeing all of my colleagues present there masterpieces was great. to see the passion and emotion in their eyes and the way they talk about it was amazing. I have some high respect for the ones that put themselves out there and to take down their guards for us to see who they really are and to conquer their fears. Sam stuck out to me because she was so quiet all year and to see her go up there and talk for 10 + minutes was great. and i know how hard it is to speak in front of a large body of people because i still get nervous when I speak in front of people but i do it anyways. she did awesome, so proud of her.

I felt that others thought of my presentation as boring and I hate that but, I understand that everyone has their own interest. I love talking about Physical therapy and the rush it gives me when I talk to patients and help the overcome their injury or disability is amazing. I wish it wasn't as boring to them, but we all get interested in different things and that is why I am doing to continue my education after high school at Hancock to major in kinesiology and anatomy so I can learn and become 100% passionate about Physical therapy and have a career in it. If it doesn't work out then i will switch my major to agriculture and stick to what I know and what I'm comfortable with.

Over this past year I felt that I didn't belong in the class. The reason for my feelings toward this is that the class is filled with geniuses and I can't even understand what their talking about most of the time. I feel way out of the loop. I feel like I'm just under average. almost everyone in the class has multiple scholarships and awards for college and I only have two. So maybe that's why I have such of a lack of motivation and inspiration in that class because I know I won't sound intelligent i'm just average. My family is proud of me because there is only a hand full of family that graduated high school and going to college.

The Masterpieces this week were great but the ones that stuck out to me was Classy U, Destructive therapy, It Started With a Seed, and Students Hacking Life. They all did such a great job and put in so much effort in it, it was awesome. I really liked classy u because i can totally see myself using it, just like the pentrest account Student hacking life, the only thing that would keep me from that is that i'm not on pentrest But its great for those who do!  Destructive therapy was great to watch and it made me want to try it or think f my own versions that i can do. It started with a seed was very inspirational, to watch them grow into a flower and to see all of their ups and downs was great to watch, it was human, not perfect and i loved it.

I don't feel like a hero to be honest i feel like an average person doing there best to be themselves and not get labeled. I don't want the attention of a hero i just want to do what i can for others and myself to be successful in life. I'm going to do the best I can and that is all i can promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment