Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

From high school to after high school there is going to be different aspects to my life now and my life then and then the simularities.The differences would be living for free without having to pay for anything, but then again im used to living with a small income. difference would be not going to school on a regular basis instead of going to college where its at a bunch of times and still having a packed schedual with work studing and school. I dont think i will transform real fast after graduation just have the same mind set that its summer and i go back to same rutine in august and get the reality check when it comes. I do all the things i have to do first like pay bills, work, go to school, ect. then do the thing i want to do if i have time or money because its not high school anymore i cant just screw off anymore this is where my future depends on... I hoping i will be successful and happy and get what i want and need out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment