Friday, February 28, 2014

SUPER

My role models are.....
1. Nikki, my soon to be sister-in-law, she is always there for me and pushes me to do my best.
2. Wayne, my oldest brother, he would do anything for me and listens and talks to me about my problems, situations, and dramas. He's the one that's marrying nikki: )
3. Patrick wasteland, he is the owner and head physical therapist at star physical therapy, he is such a great guy and has taught me so much when I volunteered.
4. Chris, he is the secondary physical therapist at star physical therapy, he is so funny and really nice he makes what he does fun and he has also taught me a lot and I a very grateful
5. Nana <3 RIP my nana is one of the biggest influences in my life she has taught me how to live my life and how to forgive, trust, love with all I have, and do my best.  She always believed in me and I always believed in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment