Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LAUNCH/DRAFT

What am I passionate about?  What do I want to do?
Ecer since I tore my ACL my sophmore year while during wrestling practice i got interested in doing physical therapy because it seemed so fun and exciting to meet so many people and hear there stories and help them recover from their injury, but i am also considering to become a sports sergeon because i have a stomach for that kind of stuff and its kind of fun to see inside the human body.
How can I use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
It can help promote myself to the world and help through my schooling on how to properly research and hack my studies.
What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
To have fun and get out of my comfort zone and to land out on top in acedemics 
What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
To put my heart and soul in everything i do and always try 110%
How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
Just do it dont be afraid of the unknown
Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?
My Family, Friends, Teachers/Professors, employers, clients, critics, colligues, and bistandards

No comments:

Post a Comment